You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes gift card can't be found on the Store

I brought a iTunes gift card £50 and the card was activated,

when I went to add the card to iTunes Store it said it wasn’t found,

it turns out the card was only active for £25 “when the card is a £50 card “

I have gone back to Tesco and they say the are a 3rd party and cannot get my money back and they cannot figure out how the £50 let them only put £25 on the card,

and iTunes cannot help as they think I’m making it up,

but the PBH number on card and the receipt match up,

and because I only pay £25 and the card should only be a £25,

so £25 is lost

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 12:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:07 AM

DO NOT POST GIFT CARD CODES OR IMAGES OF THE SAME TO A PUBLIC FORUM!

If you bought an iTunes gift card voucher which you cannot redeem then you should see If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support. I think you will have to press your case with Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 27, 2022 6:07 AM in response to Bones985

DO NOT POST GIFT CARD CODES OR IMAGES OF THE SAME TO A PUBLIC FORUM!

If you bought an iTunes gift card voucher which you cannot redeem then you should see If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support. I think you will have to press your case with Apple Support.

tt2

iTunes gift card can't be found on the Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.