You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod mini not responding

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 7:47 PM

Bummer. Check out the “Related Article” provided by this site’s robot at the top of this page in response to your brief statement.

2 replies

Mar 15, 2022 8:16 PM in response to Michael Edwards7

Yes, Apple will have you RESET the HomePod, which is hilarious if you have more than one and don't have a spare hour every few weeks to "reboot and reset every single thing" -- utterly ridiculous.

Here's what I did to get mine to show up again: Rebooted my router. I also rebooted every single HomePod by unplugging and re-plugging them in.

I also enjoy how this invariably fails as I'm trying to go to sleep or just live my life, and everything has to come to a screeching halt so that *checks notes* a SPEAKER can play audio. In 2022. From a company worth over a trillion dollars.

Here's hoping they fix this bug -- which has been around since 2018 at least -- within the next half century.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.