You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund from apple

I accidentally ordered a subscription to match.com at $129. On Saturday night. $36 was taken from my iTunes account off my phone and $93 was taken from my debit card. I immediately asked for a refund. I was late or refund was approved. The next day yesterday my $36 showed up back on my iTunes account but my $93 from my debit card still has not been put back into my account. Since it’s a debit card do I just need to wait for the process to take place. Or should I have received that also already. I asked my card company they said they had not seen any refund yet and I should ask the merchant. But I don’t know who the merchant is. And I can ask Apple about this because I’ve already asked for a refund so it keeps taking me to check status of claim. Would say as a refund has been authorized in the money would be sent backTo the same avenues that it was taken from. Please help please advise I don’t know what to do.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 6:14 AM

Thank you nick from the community that’s is just what I thought. Thanks

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 28, 2022 6:14 AM in response to Niel

Thank you nick from the community that’s is just what I thought. Thanks

Refund from apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.