You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4k mirror disconect

I have IPAD Air 4 (IOS 15.3.1 and Apple TV 4k with the latest software update . My issue is

when I use the mirror from IPAD to Apple TV my connection is interrupted. I try all the options available after I search the web and nothing is fixing the problem. I used to have the old Apple TV and never run into this issue.

The Apple TV 4 k is not worth the money. Looks like they have a problem with the soaftware.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 12:57 PM

Yes, you had already explained that and it was understood. The issue would lie within the network connection, rebooting will reset that connection but the issue will come back until the underlying cause is rectified. It would be best to run the diagnostic test to get more data on the status of the network, you can also try connecting the Apple TV using ethernet.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 28, 2022 12:57 PM in response to C1980

Yes, you had already explained that and it was understood. The issue would lie within the network connection, rebooting will reset that connection but the issue will come back until the underlying cause is rectified. It would be best to run the diagnostic test to get more data on the status of the network, you can also try connecting the Apple TV using ethernet.

Feb 28, 2022 9:41 AM in response to C1980

That issue will stem from a network issue, which can come at any time

You don't make mention of what exactly you tried. However, the best step to aid int troubleshooting would be to run a diagnostic on your computer to see the status, using stumbler, netstumbler or similar. Look for signal strength, noise, nearby networks. You can also try using the ATV on ethernet if it is on wifi.

I use my 4K extensively and do regular testing as well, it continues to run fine. There is also no indication of any widespread issue.

Apple TV 4k mirror disconect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.