You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i recover all of my apps on my iphone from icloud?

I can't recover my apps on my iphone 13

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 6:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 7:01 AM

gcadres Said:

"How do i recover all of my apps on my iphone from icloud?: I can't recover my apps on my iphone 13"

-------

Recovering All Apps:

View you purchase history, and then download the some you had previously dowloaded.

Go Here: See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

Note:

Sometimes, apps are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. If need be, contact the Developer (you'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2022 7:01 AM in response to gcadres

gcadres Said:

"How do i recover all of my apps on my iphone from icloud?: I can't recover my apps on my iphone 13"

-------

Recovering All Apps:

View you purchase history, and then download the some you had previously dowloaded.

Go Here: See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

Note:

Sometimes, apps are removed from the App Store, and they never become accessible again. If need be, contact the Developer (you'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

How do i recover all of my apps on my iphone from icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.