You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time change

Hello my time has been changing to one hour earlier. It changes back on its own and it’s only in the morning when I have to go to work! I need it fixed asap.

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:57 AM

See -> Change the date and time on iPhone

Change the date and time on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies

Mar 4, 2022 12:51 PM in response to julisa210

If your time/date is set to be updated automatically in your system you might run into issues with a VPN. I have seen issues on posts from users saying they were getting local Ads no where near them. I live in a state that connects to cell tower locations in a different state near me across a body of water and noticed my ads were for restaurants miles away across the water but hours by car. When I commented about it the poster found it was his VPN being used for his location. If you change it to a location in your own time zone it might fix the issue of your time zone changing. Hope it helps!

Time change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.