You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone11 came with a charging cable but no adapter for that cable to plug into power.

how can I charge my iPhone 11 without the proper power adapter to use with the charging cable?

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:55 AM

You can buy a power adapter such as Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple or buy a USB-C power adapter from a 3rd party. Or if you have a power adapter and a cable from an older iPhone or iPad you can use that instead of the cable that came with the iPhone. Another option is to use a Mac USB-C power adapter if you have on.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2022 11:55 AM in response to inger11

You can buy a power adapter such as Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple or buy a USB-C power adapter from a 3rd party. Or if you have a power adapter and a cable from an older iPhone or iPad you can use that instead of the cable that came with the iPhone. Another option is to use a Mac USB-C power adapter if you have on.

Mar 4, 2022 12:06 PM in response to inger11

It is unfortunate that their is no adapter for the charger. But it does not say it comes with a brick. Click this link Buy iPhone 11 - Apple and scroll down, you should see a "What's in the box" and it will show you that it comes with only 2 things. The phone and charger. Also you can buy a brick here a Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple :)

My iphone11 came with a charging cable but no adapter for that cable to plug into power.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.