You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

it appears my apple support craigslist facebook accounts have been compromised besides hard reset is there anything i can do?

it appears my apple support craigslist facebook accounts have been compromised besides hard reset is there anything i can do?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 5:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 5:15 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

For your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

For the third party accounts, reset the password for them. If you need help, contact the developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

For all accounts, see: Get help with security issues - Apple Support.

Jack

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2022 5:15 PM in response to hackedbybrother

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

For your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

For the third party accounts, reset the password for them. If you need help, contact the developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

For all accounts, see: Get help with security issues - Apple Support.

Jack

Mar 12, 2022 1:21 AM in response to manaf293

Thanks for the responses but no my hacker Problem is a lot deeper than that in fact I'm starting to think it goes through my carrier in talking with Apple support they agree with that for example just now we're not try to go online for the first time today at my house. no data connected no Wi-Fi came up as I tried to go online thisnking that something set up that just for when I go online at the house got in the car drove a mile and a half Internet works fine I did have full bars at the house and data was on! if this tidbit helps I noticed when people were trying to connect to my phone they seem to be tapping on their phone screen over and over and over and over for example I went on a part second floor of a parking structure look down a guy that had seemingly been following me was now frantically tapping the screen of his telephone since then I've noticed it quite a bit again this is all very bizarre but unfortunately very true On my android phone I noticed that I had an app called Google download channel that basically notified? Whenever I download now why would I or anybody need a app to tell them so and notify themselves that they're downloading something I could see this for a child have with a parent I'm not either and never installed the app have it on my android if anyone's curious I can always email it to my iCloud and post it originally they hacked me through DIGITS T-Mobile and Google suite now I think it's called Google workshop or something

Mar 7, 2022 2:53 PM in response to Axel Foley

even there done that, unfortunately that doesn't work or I would solve the problem for yours 11 months since it's been about five years I've been hacked give you an idea I've gone through over 40 phones five desktop computers 12 laptops and probably about seven tablets these are low estimates I do know programs that they've helped me through or with the help of and that's digit by T-Mobile and Google suite now called Google warehouse I just didn't know enough about Google suite to do anything about it it did apprise me of the situation I am for example right now I couldn't download Google sweet if I wanted to and what I mean by that is it the very end it would say data connection lost please connect to data or Wi-Fi even though I have a good data connection same thing as well as some for Apple Support if I could include a screenshot I'd show it to you said no data hook the data Wi-Fi in the screenshot showed some I got five bars another one that would be interesting you guys might find interesting is I got Google download channel application it said on hire alerts for all downloads it doesn't tell me where it sent it I certainly wouldn't need it because I'd be the one download net so I won't need an alert on some I'm doing it's just two little things of the thousands that of happened over the five years but I am thank you if he can come up with something else I certainly appreciate it they're making my life **** by the way I never use that same password when I get a new device I don't use Contacts I don't give out my phone number anything like that in talking with Apple we've come to the conclusion that it's happening through my carrier but again any help would be really appreciate it thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.