You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to see if someone is monitoring my phone/apps/location texting/phone calls or camera because they have access to the multiple phone account? And if so what is the solution short of opening a new account and moving my phone number?

Is there a way to see if someone is monitoring my phone/apps/location texting/phone calls or camera because they have access to the multiple phone account? And if so what is the solution short of opening a new account and moving my phone number? Also is there a way to detect if someone has put an app or whatever on your phone to gain access or if they have cloned it and again if so what is the remedy

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 6:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:39 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

iPhone cannot be compromised and there's nothing to worry about. However, if you are concerned about security, see: Apple Platform Security - Apple Support and Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support.

If you are concerned about your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

For all third-party accounts, change the password. If you need any help, contact the manufacturer or service: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support.

To see what Apps can see your location, see: Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2022 8:39 PM in response to Melvingemmett

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

iPhone cannot be compromised and there's nothing to worry about. However, if you are concerned about security, see: Apple Platform Security - Apple Support and Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support.

If you are concerned about your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

For all third-party accounts, change the password. If you need any help, contact the manufacturer or service: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support.

To see what Apps can see your location, see: Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

Mar 20, 2022 4:41 PM in response to Mrcoxy

Change your Apple ID password if you think someone knows it→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support. And add 2 factor authentication so even if someone knows your password they can’t access your account→Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Here’s more general information→If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Is there a way to see if someone is monitoring my phone/apps/location texting/phone calls or camera because they have access to the multiple phone account? And if so what is the solution short of opening a new account and moving my phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.