You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want erase my iPhone 11 pro without computer

I forgot my iPhone 11 pro password how can I erase it without computer

[Image Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 7:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 7:51 PM

If you had iOS 15.2 or higher you could without using a computer but since you are on 12.5.5, you must use a computer to restore.

Ask a friend or relative if you can use their computer or go to an Apple store and ask to use one of theirs.

How to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2022 7:51 PM in response to akinnusi209

If you had iOS 15.2 or higher you could without using a computer but since you are on 12.5.5, you must use a computer to restore.

Ask a friend or relative if you can use their computer or go to an Apple store and ask to use one of theirs.

How to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Mar 7, 2022 8:05 PM in response to akinnusi209

akinnusi209 Said:

"I forgot my iPhone 11 pro password how can I erase it without computer"

-------

Get this Serviced By Apple:

You'd take it to the Apple Store, and have them reset this. You'd set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, using this link: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Genius Bar Appointment:

Notes on This:

Bring some notes, your original proof of purchase, and create a backup prior to bringing it in. Important: Be certain to create a backup of your iPhone prior to bring it in. That way, you can have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong during the service or afterwards. Though not necessary, bring the power adapter along, in case theirs does not work.

I want erase my iPhone 11 pro without computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.