You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini Bluetooth issues

Anyone else having issues since the last software update? Random cases of phone not connecting at all, or disconnecting frequently. This includes Carplay, airpod pros, Jabra evolve headphones. It’s basically unusable at the moment. All usual standard “turn it off and on again” steps taken with no success.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 2:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 4:39 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know. See if anything in this link helps:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Good luck.

2 replies

Mar 9, 2022 10:10 AM in response to Samuel Roberts

There are other posts regarding various connectivity issues since updating to ios 15 and/or getting a new phone (with latest iOS installed). Airdrop stopped working between my devices & my Mac since upgrading phones & ipad to 15.1 & mac drops the connection to my devices after 30 secs. Opened ticket w/tech support but they were unable to resolve. Suggest you do same if you're unsuccessful in troubleshooting.

iPhone 12 mini Bluetooth issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.