You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gridlines

How do you keep the grid lines on an iPhone photo, so when printing or saving the grid lines will be visible?

Someone had asked this same question for the same reason, for an art class assignment but the response didn’t work for me?

Couldn’t find the options button in the camera app?

Please help if you can not doing too good in this class! L O L!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 6:08 PM

3 replies

Mar 11, 2022 6:19 PM in response to Michjfrg8

That is not an option. Most cameras display grid lines in the viewfinder. I’ve never seen a camera that includes them in the finished photo. The only way is to take a screen shot of the camera viewfinder screen rather than take the picture with the camera. (I’ve tried this, and it works).

I can understand an art class using this information for the “rule of thirds” of composition, but most people just imagine seeing the screen divided into thirds vertically and horizontally.

Gridlines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.