You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does Apple refuse to fix iphone software to allow all emails to be sent on cellure data

Does anyone on the community understand why Apple refuses to re-configure the iphone software latest upgrades to allow all emails to be sent on a cellure network. Why does Apple allow a gmail account to send mail but not optus/telstra/or any other ISP

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 5:58 AM

13 replies

Mar 24, 2022 10:59 PM in response to KiltedTim

I agree that i am dealing with mostly the Geniuses at Apple. I have not misunderstood . I have invested in my own domain name with email hosting. It took a little hit and miss to match the port iMap Pop details but i am now able to send an email on cellular data. I thank you for your interest. I have spent countless hours of my life dealing with a basic smart phone function. By the way this all started after an iphone software upgrade to both my phone and my partner's phone. Kind regards

[Edited by Moderator]

Why does Apple refuse to fix iphone software to allow all emails to be sent on cellure data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.