You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is this called?

The bar on the top right, when you scroll down and it has the stuff like volume brightness screen lock etc

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 10:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 10:33 PM

That's the Control Center. It's an easy way to access your most used tools and functionality.

I always like to point out that you can also customize what shortcuts are displayed in your Control Center. If you go into your iPhone's:

Settings > Control Center

There's a pre-set list of controls that are there by default, but you can add or remove different controls here. I personally love having the following in my Control Center.

• Music Recognition from Shazam
  • Low Power Mode
  • Timer
  • Apple TV Remote
  • Quick Note
4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2022 10:33 PM in response to CaptanCap

That's the Control Center. It's an easy way to access your most used tools and functionality.

I always like to point out that you can also customize what shortcuts are displayed in your Control Center. If you go into your iPhone's:

Settings > Control Center

There's a pre-set list of controls that are there by default, but you can add or remove different controls here. I personally love having the following in my Control Center.

• Music Recognition from Shazam
  • Low Power Mode
  • Timer
  • Apple TV Remote
  • Quick Note

Mar 13, 2022 10:41 PM in response to CaptanCap

Oh and another cool Pro Tip to try:

• Long-press on the first box with the WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, and Airplane Mode icons
    • After long-pressing on that first box, a sub-menu should reveal itself
      • Long pressing on the WiFi icon will reveal a list of WiFi networks around you that you can quickly connect to
      • Long pressing on the Bluetooth icon will similarly reveal a list of previously connected Bluetooth devices, along with any other found devices that you can pair with

What is this called?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.