You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my apple watch dont show the bluetooth

My apple watch doesn't show ta Bluetooth but i want to pair with my iphone !it doesn't pair with my watch

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 3:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:24 AM

Hi there dallakoti,

We see from your picture that there's not a Bluetooth icon showing on the Apple Watch face. Is that what you need help with or have you been unable to pair the Apple Watch with your iPhone? We'll. be happy to help out.

If you run into an issue connecting your Apple Watch to your iPhone, let's start by pairing the Apple Watch with a different iPhone or pairing a different Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone. If you run into issues pairing any Bluetooth device with your iPhone, there may be an issue there.

These steps can help isolate the issue: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone If you still need help, there is a link near the bottom of the page that can help you connect with Apple Support.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2022 7:24 AM in response to dallakoti

Hi there dallakoti,

We see from your picture that there's not a Bluetooth icon showing on the Apple Watch face. Is that what you need help with or have you been unable to pair the Apple Watch with your iPhone? We'll. be happy to help out.

If you run into an issue connecting your Apple Watch to your iPhone, let's start by pairing the Apple Watch with a different iPhone or pairing a different Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone. If you run into issues pairing any Bluetooth device with your iPhone, there may be an issue there.

These steps can help isolate the issue: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone If you still need help, there is a link near the bottom of the page that can help you connect with Apple Support.

Best regards.

Why my apple watch dont show the bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.