You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No passwords are showing up in my search in iOS 15

Under Passwords in Settings nothing shows up. Yet I have many passwords stored that auto fill on various websites . iPhone 12pro iOS 15.3

iPhone 7, 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 6:57 AM

Are you searching for a password itself? It won’t show up, this is a security feature. You need to search for the website that uses the password, or search for something in the URL. For example, I buy kilts from USA Kilts and the password won’t show up if I search for it. But, if I type the word kilt, the USA Kilts website appears.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2022 6:57 AM in response to ReefGeek

Are you searching for a password itself? It won’t show up, this is a security feature. You need to search for the website that uses the password, or search for something in the URL. For example, I buy kilts from USA Kilts and the password won’t show up if I search for it. But, if I type the word kilt, the USA Kilts website appears.

No passwords are showing up in my search in iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.