You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My case is not charging

My airpod case isn’t a charging and isn’t connecting to my device. When I open the airpod lid the airpod logo doesn’t show on my device. I tried using a different wire but it still isn’t charging and there is no light showing at all.

I have another airpod so I put the ones that are not working in the working airpod to see if it will charge and they are charging. So the problem I have is with the case. The AirPods are working as I have changed the case but the original case isn’t charging at all.

Is there a way to replace just an airpod case, as the AirPods are still working?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 7:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 7:28 AM

sure

AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support

though if it was me then at first I would make sure sure that the connector is not full of dirt/lint blocking the cable from connecting with success

1 reply

My case is not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.