You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request a refund

Hi guys. I tried requesting for a refund on the official Apple support but when ever I click on it it says “Something went wrong”. What do I do?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 11:19 PM

2 replies

Mar 15, 2022 5:28 PM in response to hmkoli

Hello hmkoli,

If you're having an issue when trying to request a refund, try connecting your device to Wi-Fi and submitting the request one more time. If you connect to Wi-Fi and the issue continues, take a look at the article below for help with reporting a problem when requesting a refund.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

" If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

• If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear."

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Request a refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.