You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch Series 7, NOT receiving calls.

TRIED SOLUTIONS: I have tried two times doing the solutions that are provided in communities but the issue persists. It is fixed for a couple of days and then it goes back into not working. I have tried resetting it completely, unpairing and all other solutions. Iwatch is fully updated everything works fine etc.

ISSUE: Iwatch does not receive any calls all other notifications work perfectly.

Cannot believe my Iwatch series 3 NEVER gave me this issue. I am pretty sure this is a software problem more than hardware.

Literally just bought the Iwatch series 7 in February.

Please provide real solutions, I already tried all other solutions posted and they work for couple of days and then it goes back to not working.

Regards,

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 10:12 AM

I suggest at this point your best option, if possible, is to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. They have advanced diagnostics unavailable to us.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply

Iwatch Series 7, NOT receiving calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.