You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not connect to my grouped HomePod after upgrading to Monterey

My grouped HomePod Minis work well until I upgrade my Mac mini to Monterey. But my iPhone is still capable of transferring music to them. (So it's a problem of Monterey?)

I've checked my network and account. Both my HomePods have been reset. It's weird that my Mac can pair each of my HomePod respectively, but fail with the grouped ones.

Mac mini, macOS 12.0

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:47 PM

Note:

I have this question too so I reposted March 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 6:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 7:10 PM

Hi Dgreeks, have you tried the basic troubleshooting:

• Restart the HomePods (in the Home app->long press HomePod Button->Settings button at bottom->Restart HomePod)
  • Reboot of your Mac?
  • Update to Mac to latest 12.3?
  • If you go into the Home app->long press HomePod button->Settings button at bottom->click on speakers then click button of each HomePod, do they show updated to the latest version 15,4? If not then the update should be showing in the settings page.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2022 7:10 PM in response to dgreeks

Hi Dgreeks, have you tried the basic troubleshooting:

• Restart the HomePods (in the Home app->long press HomePod Button->Settings button at bottom->Restart HomePod)
  • Reboot of your Mac?
  • Update to Mac to latest 12.3?
  • If you go into the Home app->long press HomePod button->Settings button at bottom->click on speakers then click button of each HomePod, do they show updated to the latest version 15,4? If not then the update should be showing in the settings page.

Could not connect to my grouped HomePod after upgrading to Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.