You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom invite not sending in mail app

With the recent iPhone update, I am not able to send a zoom invite from the zoom app using my mail account as there is no send button. I found that I have to put the email address in and then swipe off the app and then go to mail and I will find the draft there rather than sending directly from the zoom app as before. Does anybody have this problem? It’s getting on my last nerve

I have an iPhone SE brand-new but this also was the issue with my iPhone 8. The iPhone is not the issue its the update

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 11:58 AM

Almondeyez23,

We appreciate your effort. To further troubleshoot this behavior, let's follow these next steps for both Zoom and the Mail app:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If an app on your iPhone or iPad doesn't work as expected, try this.

Close and reopen the app
Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Restart your device
Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Check for updates
To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

Delete the app, then redownload it
Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed.

This information is outlined in this helpful article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Best regards.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2022 11:58 AM in response to Almondeyez23

Almondeyez23,

We appreciate your effort. To further troubleshoot this behavior, let's follow these next steps for both Zoom and the Mail app:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If an app on your iPhone or iPad doesn't work as expected, try this.

Close and reopen the app
Force the app to close. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Restart your device
Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.

Check for updates
To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad.

Delete the app, then redownload it
Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed.

This information is outlined in this helpful article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Best regards.

Mar 17, 2022 9:52 AM in response to Almondeyez23

Hey Almondeyez23,

It appears that you're having an issue sending Zoom meeting invitations from the Zoom app, and we're glad to provide assistance.

Inviting others to join a meeting - Zoom Support -- These are the steps that Zoom provides to email invitations to a meeting.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support -- Since this issue appears to have started after updating your iPhone, you should see if there's an update for the Zoom app as well.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

All the best.

Mar 17, 2022 1:04 PM in response to bryanr14

I’ve exhausted all options you have provided just now and also on my previous phone before I bought this new iPhone.

This is how I lost all my data from my Books app through deleting it and reinstalling.

The only change I’ve noticed is that when I am able to type in an email address via the zoom invite and I press the return key, the send button disappears.

Zoom invite not sending in mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.