You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Questions about trade-in

I currently own an iPad Air, if I want to trade-in this iPad and repurchase the soon to be released iPad Air, can I get both the student discount and trade-in price?

If so, what are the steps I need to follow?

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 8:49 PM

Yes. On apple.com, scroll to the bottom and choose "Shop for College." After configuring your iPad Air, you can add a device with Apple Trade-In right above the "Add to Bag" button.

When you get your new iPad in the mail, you should also receive a box to send in your old iPad, or you can bring your iPad to an Apple Store and order your new iPad to be picked up.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2022 8:49 PM in response to Rex3x

Yes. On apple.com, scroll to the bottom and choose "Shop for College." After configuring your iPad Air, you can add a device with Apple Trade-In right above the "Add to Bag" button.

When you get your new iPad in the mail, you should also receive a box to send in your old iPad, or you can bring your iPad to an Apple Store and order your new iPad to be picked up.

Questions about trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.