You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete multiple text messages without clicking on each one individually? I'd like to highlight several at one time and delete them same as is possible on emails.

How do I delete multiple text messages without clicking on each one individually? I'd like to highlight several at one time and delete them same as is possible on emails.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 5:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 11:12 AM

Helpful — Yes and No

Would Apple consider modifying the Message program to allow selection of multiple messages for deletion. I let my messages to grow to hundreds and I would really like to delete all messages from prior years. Thoughts?

– Thanks

7 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.