You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I view my 'Up next" list in Apple TV +?

How do I view my 'Up next" list in Apple TV +? I am using the Apple TV app on my Mac. I don't see anywhere to access that info.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 9:21 PM

That was helpful, It was in front of me the whole time. However, the page designers should be flogged. That row of movies is not 'beneath' the headline movie image. It is set into the bottom of the main image which makes it easy to ignore if you see the main movie and think, "I don't want to watch that". Your eye will drop down lower and miss the list completely, which is exactly what was happening with me. It also is less than helpful that all of the various list headings are shown in very small type. They are easily missed in the visual clutter. RE: the confusing quirks you mentioned, I find that most of the streaming services engage in tactics designed to shove the viewer along into other content. They intentionally hide things you have watched, and throw new stuff in your way while you are trying to get back to an old favorite.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2022 9:21 PM in response to Paulettetheb

That was helpful, It was in front of me the whole time. However, the page designers should be flogged. That row of movies is not 'beneath' the headline movie image. It is set into the bottom of the main image which makes it easy to ignore if you see the main movie and think, "I don't want to watch that". Your eye will drop down lower and miss the list completely, which is exactly what was happening with me. It also is less than helpful that all of the various list headings are shown in very small type. They are easily missed in the visual clutter. RE: the confusing quirks you mentioned, I find that most of the streaming services engage in tactics designed to shove the viewer along into other content. They intentionally hide things you have watched, and throw new stuff in your way while you are trying to get back to an old favorite.

Mar 20, 2022 5:58 AM in response to todbev

Up next can be viewed on the Apple TV app home page. It is beneath the first movie/series Apple is pushing. There is a horizontal list of movies or series that you have begun watching, favored or have a new episode (series) for you to view. However, what I find is if I return to a series to re-watch an episode and did not run it to the end, up next can take you back there. This is so confusing--you could be in the middle of series 2 and all of a sudden you are taken back to a series one episode you viewed partially. Also, if a series season ends, the search function won't bring it up again.

Apple makes great equipment, phones and iPads, but my MacBook Air software needs improvement across the board.

Also, I learned that if any of my apple products are not working properly, I have to check for software updates and, sure enough, an update is needed. Unfortunately when you are doing something or watching something, a software update can take 45 minutes between download and installation. Dazzle them with pretty toys and neglect the big problems.

How do I view my 'Up next" list in Apple TV +?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.