You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have iphone8 how do I set up the Bluetooth?

Setting up Bluetooth on iPhone 8?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 7:15 PM

What are you trying to connect? Once you have a Bluetooth device you wish to connect to, such as a speaker or headphones, you must put them into discovery/pairing mode. Follow the instructions for the device to do that. Then on the iPhone, open Settings>Bluetooth, tap on that to turn that on.You should see a spinning wheel under Other Devices, and you should be able to "see" the device that you wish to pair. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing. It should show in the list of My Devices, and say Connected. You can then use your Bluetooth device.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 21, 2022 7:15 PM in response to eizzy2222

What are you trying to connect? Once you have a Bluetooth device you wish to connect to, such as a speaker or headphones, you must put them into discovery/pairing mode. Follow the instructions for the device to do that. Then on the iPhone, open Settings>Bluetooth, tap on that to turn that on.You should see a spinning wheel under Other Devices, and you should be able to "see" the device that you wish to pair. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing. It should show in the list of My Devices, and say Connected. You can then use your Bluetooth device.

I have iphone8 how do I set up the Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.