You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email going to junk

An important contact’s emails are going directly to my junk folder on my iPhone. I use Yahoo. How do I stop this?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 7:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 6:20 AM

Thanks for getting back to us, Cmarcy.

You'll need to contact the email service provide for additional help if the steps above didn't resolve your issue. Also, make sure that you do not have any blocked contacts: Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

When you block an email address from Mail, it goes to the trash folder. Email blocking works across all your Apple devices.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2022 6:20 AM in response to Cmarcy

Thanks for getting back to us, Cmarcy.

You'll need to contact the email service provide for additional help if the steps above didn't resolve your issue. Also, make sure that you do not have any blocked contacts: Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

When you block an email address from Mail, it goes to the trash folder. Email blocking works across all your Apple devices.

Best regards.

Mar 23, 2022 9:12 AM in response to Cmarcy

Hello Cmarcy,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! For issues with emails going to the Junk folder, we recommend following these steps:

Let us know if the issues continue and have a great day!

Email going to junk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.