You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Separation of my artist profile merged with another artist with same name.

How can i get my artist profile separated on itunes/apple music with another artist with same name.

i have tried everything but can't find solution. My music, singles and album is showing on another artist's page but the same songs on spotify are on my own profile.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 9:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 7:55 AM

I have tried this too but the profile link i have to claim isn't present because my music is on another person's profile so i can not claim his profile and mine is not generating. Whenever i release my music and i select 'Add new artist' then also it automatically attaches my songs to that person's profile that's why i need to separate my profile from his.

Thankyou so much for replying brother.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2022 7:55 AM in response to turingtest2

I have tried this too but the profile link i have to claim isn't present because my music is on another person's profile so i can not claim his profile and mine is not generating. Whenever i release my music and i select 'Add new artist' then also it automatically attaches my songs to that person's profile that's why i need to separate my profile from his.

Thankyou so much for replying brother.

Separation of my artist profile merged with another artist with same name.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.