You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot upgrade icloud storage. Goes to my payment and nothing to confirm

I am unable to upgrade icloud storage. It is full but will not continue to payment and confirm.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 5:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 5:24 PM

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

4 replies

Mar 28, 2022 9:30 PM in response to sberman

I am having the same trouble, this seems like its happening to quite a few people. I am also trying to upgrade my apple storage as it is full, and nothing happens when i try. I spent over 3 hours on the phone with apple support who had absolutely no answers for me at all, and i do no want to do it again.

can someone look into this and find an answer……..

not happy.

May 11, 2022 8:36 PM in response to Easterkitty

i can not upgrade my icloud storage as i was able to do always!!! in the past i am very frustrated since this can not happen now i will not be able to recieve emails in my apple icloud eamil account. i never knew this till today because it always was flawless. i am in so need of a job and this icloud email i have thru apple is connected thru a job service and now know that i may be out of a possible interview or job because of this APPLE issue. i need help and i mean this so respectfully will SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW what i can do to get this resolved ASAP !! thank you

sincerly ,

matthew breakey

Cannot upgrade icloud storage. Goes to my payment and nothing to confirm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.