You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It's an Apple Store Gift Card

I was never able to use this gift card, because when it was bought, it wouldn't work at the I-Tunes or App store, so I set it aside, I thought they were interchangeable. So what can be done with them?

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 9:17 PM

5 replies

Mar 22, 2022 9:38 PM in response to landon7

landon7 Said:

"It's an Apple Store Gift Card: I was never able to use this gift card, because when it was bought, it wouldn't work at the I-Tunes or App store, so I set it aside, I thought they were interchangeable. So what can be done with them?"

-------

Try Using "Music" or TV":

Apple split iTunes into two separate apps in macOS Catalina (TV and Music app). So, add this using iTunes on a PC, or the TV or Music app on a Mac without iTunes. See this Link: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Mar 23, 2022 10:01 AM in response to Niel

Niel Said:

"Apple Store gift cards are only for hardware. They can’t be redeemed or spent in Music, TV, or any other application which uses the iTunes Store system“

———-

About “Apple Store”:

Seeing in the iTunes Store forums and the link provided atop this post, I read it as if it were a card purchased for iTunes Store.

It's an Apple Store Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.