You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated to Monterey/Mail - lost my 1 "central" junk mailbox and now have 13 separate ones

I have 13 email accounts ... in Catalina, I had just 1 "central" junk mailbox where all junk mails went (either automatically or because I marked mails as junk). I updated to Monterey and now I find that all my mail accounts have their own separate junk mailbox ... not very handy.

I still have "all inboxes", "all drafts" and "all sent" mailboxes, but the "all junk mail" mailbox has gone. Is there a way to get that set up back?

Thank you much for your help.

Below is a screenshot of my mailboxes on an older MacBook.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 1:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 5:26 AM

Hover over the Favorites header and click the + icon.

Select All Junk from the popup menu.

In the Mail help guide, there is a section about using favorites under the Organize email in mailboxes subject area.

Similar questions

2 replies

Updated to Monterey/Mail - lost my 1 "central" junk mailbox and now have 13 separate ones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.