You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear team, i got charged from my credit card today for VPN however the application was free for 7 days to check it. Request your support to refund the amount which is Aed 309.99

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 7:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:06 AM

This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple here. As users, we cannot grant refunds here.

See here to request a refund: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Or click here to contact Apple Support directly: link-> contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2022 8:06 AM in response to Dubai8700

This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple here. As users, we cannot grant refunds here.

See here to request a refund: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Or click here to contact Apple Support directly: link-> contact Apple Support

Dear team, i got charged from my credit card today for VPN however the application was free for 7 days to check it. Request your support to refund the amount which is Aed 309.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.