You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot sync my iPhone music with my Mac.

How can I make my iPhone show up in finder Sidebar?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 1:06 PM

Assuming you're running mac10.15 Catalina or later see What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. Your device should appear in the Finder sidebar if you connect it to your computer while it is unlocked and trust the computer if prompted.

See also If your device doesn’t appear in the sidebar when connected to Mac - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 28, 2022 1:06 PM in response to normanfromchestertown

Assuming you're running mac10.15 Catalina or later see What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. Your device should appear in the Finder sidebar if you connect it to your computer while it is unlocked and trust the computer if prompted.

See also If your device doesn’t appear in the sidebar when connected to Mac - Apple Support.

tt2

I cannot sync my iPhone music with my Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.