You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mophie powerstation wireless XL Portable Battery

Hi I used mophie powerstation wireless XL Portable Battery in past now my problem is that I tried ordering them in past and Royal Mail not deliver them as they consider them dangerous to fly to Northern Ireland now I know I got iPad and iphone in past And they deliver them even with Lithium Battery So would it be safe to order from apple the mophie powerstation wireless XL Portable Battery as worried I lose it if the deliver company not deliver over seas to Northern Ireland.

has anybody bought one that been delivered over seas.

thanks for any help can give me.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 9:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 12:14 PM

Hello Riverbraid,

this is something you have to clarify with your delivery company (In this case Royal Mail as you stated), and contact them.

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that Apple cannot do anything about that. Sorry.

Best regards,

dotec

2 replies

mophie powerstation wireless XL Portable Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.