You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15.4.1 Battery drain faster than IOS 15.4 ?

I wanna to report about my experience that :-

IOS Version 15.4 = Battery Drain fast while you use the Phone

IOS Version 15.4.1 = Battery Drain fast while the Phone in mode Stand by (Not use)

Today, I already upgrade my iphone 13 pro max from Version 15.4 to Version 15.4.1 in Time :10.00 am, battery = 71 %

but Time : 12.00 noon now battery remaining about 61 %, , I only click app only a few 2-3 minutes,

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 11:18 PM

12 replies

Apr 3, 2022 11:07 AM in response to thanin32

My iPhone 6s battery drains from 100% to zero overnight. During the day it does the same thing. My phone is set up for battery preservation (no automatic updates, no background refresh, etc). This is new with the new updates. Prior to this, my battery life was normal. My phone has been made unreliable by this update. To use it without keeping it plugged in all day I will have to buy an external battery and keep it hooked up to that.

Apple needs to address this and re-issue a new update.

May 19, 2022 8:06 AM in response to thanin32

Yes. My iPhone XS Max was absolutely fine. Never, ever seen the battery go into the red. It could easily go into the second day with moderate use. Now I can barely make it to 14:00 when I need to plug in charger. Really not happy

IOS 15.4.1 Battery drain faster than IOS 15.4 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.