You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen problems

I bought my 13pro max 2days ago and after setting it up I realized there’s a white horizontal lines that has highlighted almost full screen.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 4:51 PM

It is a brand new iPhone with a possible defect (White horizontal lines) with the display. If you bought the iPhone directly from Apple then you have 14 days to return the iPhone for a full refund. If you did not buy the iPhone from Apple then contact the seller and examine their refund policy. It is a brand new iPhone and therefore my recommendation is to not deal with any imperfectness and get another new iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 1, 2022 4:51 PM in response to Tom-ford

It is a brand new iPhone with a possible defect (White horizontal lines) with the display. If you bought the iPhone directly from Apple then you have 14 days to return the iPhone for a full refund. If you did not buy the iPhone from Apple then contact the seller and examine their refund policy. It is a brand new iPhone and therefore my recommendation is to not deal with any imperfectness and get another new iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Axel F.

Screen problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.