You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTv+ movies rentals

how to authorize my m1 macbook pro 13 to access itunes store so that i can download rental movies from apple tv app on my macbook

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 4:35 AM

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases describes how to authorise your Mac.

1. Open the Apple Music app or Apple TV app. In the menu bar, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID.
  2. Choose Account > Authorizations, then choose Authorize This Computer or Deauthorize This Computer.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID?
  4. Click Authorize or Deauthorize
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2022 4:35 AM in response to lule288

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases describes how to authorise your Mac.

1. Open the Apple Music app or Apple TV app. In the menu bar, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID.
  2. Choose Account > Authorizations, then choose Authorize This Computer or Deauthorize This Computer.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID?
  4. Click Authorize or Deauthorize

AppleTv+ movies rentals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.