You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find my Apple Watch and the battery is dead!!!!

So help me I haven’t had it a week so any ik

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 9:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:56 PM

Thank you! Yes we are in the process of gutting the basement and garage and I believe it was in my pocket or jacket pocket and left out I know it’s here my worst thoughts on it is it’s in the big trash pile! So I looked as I tried for support on away to do it easier!!! Makes more sense I found out that yes all they can do is give a location my house lol. So I have to do what I have to my fear is with all the stepping and heavy stuff being thrown I will find a busted watch face I am covered so I’m looking at a lesson learned at 180 for new! Thank you Deggie!!! For reaching out and I’ll let you know what I find thanks again!!!!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2022 9:56 PM in response to deggie

Thank you! Yes we are in the process of gutting the basement and garage and I believe it was in my pocket or jacket pocket and left out I know it’s here my worst thoughts on it is it’s in the big trash pile! So I looked as I tried for support on away to do it easier!!! Makes more sense I found out that yes all they can do is give a location my house lol. So I have to do what I have to my fear is with all the stepping and heavy stuff being thrown I will find a busted watch face I am covered so I’m looking at a lesson learned at 180 for new! Thank you Deggie!!! For reaching out and I’ll let you know what I find thanks again!!!!

I can’t find my Apple Watch and the battery is dead!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.