You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete email on iphone but not pc

My wife and I both have iphone 7 and use the included email program. We both have emails with Century Link within the email program. When I delete an email from my phone it remains in outlook on my computer (Office 365; windows 10). This is what I want. When my wife deletes an email from her phone it is also deleted from outlook in her computer (Office 365; windows 11). She does not want this. I have spent hours (literally) with the microsoft community trying to resolve this problem. They were most patient with me but finally decided that the problem was outside their purview; that I needed to contact apple. It would appear the issue is that my wife's account on her iphone is imap and that this is the problem. I don' understand this because the Century Link site says it should be a POP one...and presumably mine is since I don't have the problem. Both accounts were added on the same day when we purchased our phones.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 8:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Similar questions

5 replies

delete email on iphone but not pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.