You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications and phones wakes

After last update I don’t receive notifications from WhatsApp and phone doesn’t turn on when I hold it on. What should I do about it.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 2:03 PM

biology75 Said:

"Notifications and phones wakes: After last update I don’t receive notifications from WhatsApp and phone doesn’t turn on when I hold it on. What should I do about it."

-------

What to Do About this...

A. Troubleshooting WhatsApp Notifications:

Go Here:

B. Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2022 2:03 PM in response to biology75

biology75 Said:

"Notifications and phones wakes: After last update I don’t receive notifications from WhatsApp and phone doesn’t turn on when I hold it on. What should I do about it."

-------

What to Do About this...

A. Troubleshooting WhatsApp Notifications:

Go Here:

B. Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Apr 3, 2022 1:56 PM in response to biology75

biology75 Said:

-------

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know what exactly is occurring.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue(after installing an update), and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Also, include the link to this thread).
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Apr 3, 2022 3:15 PM in response to biology75

biology75 Said:

"Notifications and phones wakes: In settings there’s no WhatsApp under notifications."

-------

Troubleshooting WhatsApp Notifications:

It is a third-party app. Perform this on the app itself.

1. Go Here: How to manage your notifications - WhatsApp Help Center
  2. As it Reads: "To make changes to your notification preferences: Open WhatsApp > tap Settings> Notifications. Review that Show Notifications is enabled for Message and Group Notifications."

Notifications and phones wakes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.