You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do u have a place I can go to show me how to work my Apple Card

Is there a place I can go to help me with my Apple Card

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 4:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 4:36 PM

There are two facets to the Apple Card. The fist one is to use the physical card and that is used the traditional way. You take the physical Apple Card with you and directly make purchases with it like you would with any other credit card.

The other method is with the use of Apple Pay. Click here 👉 To Learn How to Make Purchases using Apple Pay.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2022 4:36 PM in response to Pears-4

There are two facets to the Apple Card. The fist one is to use the physical card and that is used the traditional way. You take the physical Apple Card with you and directly make purchases with it like you would with any other credit card.

The other method is with the use of Apple Pay. Click here 👉 To Learn How to Make Purchases using Apple Pay.

Axel F.

Do u have a place I can go to show me how to work my Apple Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.