You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you share photos on mail with Monterey 12.2.1?

How do you share photos on mail as only messages tab is available on Monterey 12.2.1

Mac Pro

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 7:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:29 PM

when i choose a photo in my photos app and then click the "share" button, mail is in those choices.

since it's not working correctly for you, you may want to try booting into safe mode and see if that corrects the behaviour.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support.

and alternatively you could always open your mail app, choose "compose new message", then drag and drop your photo(s) from the photos app into the compose mail window. not as easy, but it works.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2022 9:29 PM in response to NJW

when i choose a photo in my photos app and then click the "share" button, mail is in those choices.

since it's not working correctly for you, you may want to try booting into safe mode and see if that corrects the behaviour.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support.

and alternatively you could always open your mail app, choose "compose new message", then drag and drop your photo(s) from the photos app into the compose mail window. not as easy, but it works.

how do you share photos on mail with Monterey 12.2.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.