You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on multiple devices

Hey everyone,

I just recently tried to switch from Spotify to Apple Music, but I have a serious issue, and I am not sure whether it's a settings thing or a feature request.

I currently work on a 2019 MacBook Pro where most of the music playback happens. But sometimes I am not at my desk and then I would really like to be able to control the music on my macbook from either my Apple Watch or my iPhone, but I haven't found a way todo that. I'm able to control the music on my iPhone from my Watch tho. So my question, is there anyway to achieve synchronization of music playback like spotify does?

Thank you for your help!

Sebastian

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 10:10 AM

I noticed the same behavior on my watch/iPhone/Mac. It seems to me that if you can use the watch to unlock your Mac, there should be a way to do what you want. If you would like to make this feature request to Apple, use this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple Music on multiple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.