You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I need more than 2 tb of storage?

I am out if storage on my phone as well as icloud. How can I get mote than 2tb of storage?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 9:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 9:17 PM

_Tmb22 Said:

"What if I need more than 2 tb of storage?: I am out if storage on my phone as well as icloud. How can I get mote than 2tb of storage?"

-------

Download All of iCloud:

Get a hard drive that is more than 2TB. Than download all of it to the external drive. Once downloaded, empty iCloud. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2022 9:17 PM in response to _Tmb22

_Tmb22 Said:

"What if I need more than 2 tb of storage?: I am out if storage on my phone as well as icloud. How can I get mote than 2tb of storage?"

-------

Download All of iCloud:

Get a hard drive that is more than 2TB. Than download all of it to the external drive. Once downloaded, empty iCloud. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

What if I need more than 2 tb of storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.