You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue With my iCloud

Hi, i bought a new MacBook because my old one got burn, I drag the folders from iCloud Drive to my new Document folder and Download folder but i can't see my files in Download Folder from my iPad or iPhone, when I go to iCloud Download folder I see olds files not the new ones.

I turn on Desktop and Documents Folders in iCloud settings but nothing.

I log out from all devices, restarts, log in but nothing.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 5:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 8:06 AM

Hi Marcosjhl,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! With with iCloud Drive, you can share your files from your Mac Desktop and your Documents folder to all of your devices. If you go to the Files app on your iOS device are you able to see the files added to your Desktop and Documents folder? This article can help you check:

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Thanks!

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2022 8:06 AM in response to Marcosjhl

Hi Marcosjhl,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! With with iCloud Drive, you can share your files from your Mac Desktop and your Documents folder to all of your devices. If you go to the Files app on your iOS device are you able to see the files added to your Desktop and Documents folder? This article can help you check:

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Thanks!

Have a great day.

Issue With my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.