You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop someone from logging into my iCloud?

There is a hacker that is logging into my phone through his computer it’s not a new device he logs in it’s mirroring mine how can I stop him from logging into my iCloud through his computer PC

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 6:04 PM

4 replies

Apr 5, 2022 6:33 PM in response to MrHoffman

You know this is probably gonna be the fourth or fifth time I’ve discussed this and no one‘s able to help so by mirroring he initially he had my Sim chip Susie and my Sim chip he got a hold of my my contacts he didn’t got a hold of my email I got rid of it I got a brand new phone brand new Sim chip and somehow this hacker appeared on this device it was well they took it over right away he gets the IMEs the IP address every time I start a new account I start with all brand new passwords and everything and all and emails I don’t know how he does it but he does it OK it’s like this they log into the device from another location so he’s pretty much logging into my device that he’s been doing **** to every device right now he’s using my Apple ID and he’s going through I screenshot it earlier it’s under my Apple support I would rather you just pop up on my phone and take a look you can see him in action right now

Apr 5, 2022 7:37 PM in response to Stordahl82

We are not folks that work for Apple. We are not going to “pop up on [your] iPhone”, either.

Of the previous four or five times, what has been suggested about SIM cloning? That’s typically an issue between you and your cellular provider, and whether youmare allowing physical access to your SIM, and your cellular provider’s security against this.

Contact your cellular provider about this, as this is a carrier issue, and as a cloned SIM will show errors when both phones are active on the network.

SIM cloning is entirely separate from your Apple ID, save as a path to reset that password. Which you would notice.

How to stop someone from logging into my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.