You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote to html

Hi all,

Hope the community can help me with this. It's a pleasure to have worked with keynote with video and able to play video in keynote using the arrow key, frame by frame.

But the feature of controlling video frame by frame in keynote cant be used when I convert the keynote file to HTML format.

Cant anyone, please assist me with the feature of playing video frame by frame after converting the file format to HTML?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 2:47 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 12, 2022 4:08 AM in response to Gary Scotland

Thank you very much Gary. But I'm not only playing a video but my text as well...it's like a demonstration video. Text to explain the concept and video to conclude the concept. Playing in keynote via online make the video become sluggish and jumpy and system resources use was high. That is why I opted to convert it to HTML but playing in safari It couldn't play the video frame by frame.

Playing video frame by frame same as the youtube function.

keynote to html

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.