You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i link my apple id with Apple podcasts connect

how do i link my apple id with Apple podcasts connect? I have a Podcast on Anchor that I am trying to offer on Apple Podcasts as well. I have an apple account with an active payment method and just seem to be going round and round with the same "learn more", but no sign up for Apple Podcast Connect option.....

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 5:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 6:25 AM

Sadly Anchor submitted a lot of shows into Apple podcasts where they did not let users know that they would not have access to their shows. Luckily Apple has updated to allow you to move a show now from One Apple ID to another.

What you need to do is contact Anchor support and ask them for a detailed - step by step - instruction set on this process. They put you in this position they need to help you out of it.

Rob W

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2022 6:25 AM in response to Relentlessredhead

Sadly Anchor submitted a lot of shows into Apple podcasts where they did not let users know that they would not have access to their shows. Luckily Apple has updated to allow you to move a show now from One Apple ID to another.

What you need to do is contact Anchor support and ask them for a detailed - step by step - instruction set on this process. They put you in this position they need to help you out of it.

Rob W

how do i link my apple id with Apple podcasts connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.