You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone text not messenger

My wife got a new IPhone 13 and she gets notifications on all texts except for mine. So weird. And half the reason I bought her a Iwatch was so she could get my texts sooner than 30 min ;). We have checked her setting and both of our phones dont have any restrictions on

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 9:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 2:54 PM

How she receives notifications with an Apple Watch differ, depending on the status of the iPhone. See this for an explanation of where the notification would sound. Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also she should check your message thread on her iPhone. After opening the thread, tap on your name at the top, on the page that opens, see if Hide Alerts is turned on.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2022 2:54 PM in response to Colesfam1

How she receives notifications with an Apple Watch differ, depending on the status of the iPhone. See this for an explanation of where the notification would sound. Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also she should check your message thread on her iPhone. After opening the thread, tap on your name at the top, on the page that opens, see if Hide Alerts is turned on.

iPhone text not messenger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.