You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

I keep getting emails that say my iCloud storage is full and need to add more. Theses emails are coming from all kinds of crazy user names. They say I can get 50 GB free but need to put in a credit card number that will have nothing charged to it, just to verify my Apple account. The emails contain the iCloud symbol but I don’t trust I emails based on the user names they are coming from. How do I verify if I truly need more storage and these are legitimate emails and not some scam trying to get a credit card number? Please help. It says I’m going to lose photos and other info. I don’t want that to happen.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 9:24 AM

They are a scam. You can use the following instructions to see how much storage you have available: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If you ever do need to upgrade, do it by using the following instructions: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 8, 2022 9:26 AM in response to Needtoaskaquestion

Check the storage from iPhone How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Check your iCloud storage online or on any device - Apple Support

The mails your are receiving are scams don't reveal any apple id account credentials , credit card details to them , delete those mails Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.