You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes

Long ago I knew how to get songs from my iTunes library to show up on all my devices, likely via the cloud. I added two new CD tunes to the iTunes library but they do not show up on any of my devices. These all continue to show the contents from before I did this. I am afraid to try to do anything with this as long ago it was trecherous. Does anyone have a clue how to get these to show up on all my devices? Thank you.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 8, 2022 12:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 9:43 AM

iTunes Match would work for your own music and playlists, and costs $24 a year. Apple Music is $10 a month and allows you access to content you don't already own. See Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support. Both incorporate iCloud Music Library which can sync your songs and playlists between your library and device through the cloud. If you don't want to pay for either service then see Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support and sync changes locally over USB.

tt2

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2022 9:43 AM in response to Sliphorn

iTunes Match would work for your own music and playlists, and costs $24 a year. Apple Music is $10 a month and allows you access to content you don't already own. See Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support. Both incorporate iCloud Music Library which can sync your songs and playlists between your library and device through the cloud. If you don't want to pay for either service then see Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support and sync changes locally over USB.

tt2

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.